I will manage pinterest for your wedding business

 

About This Gig

I would love to help you grow your wedding business. I'm a SOCIAL MEDIA manager focusing on wedding creatives and Wedding photo editor. The number 1 focus to grow your Pinterest is using relevant keywords and hashtags for your niche. And I can help you get into the top search results.


With this package, I will optimize your pins and use keywords and hashtags for your niche. By using the scheduling program Tailwind.


HOW IT WORKS

BEFORE PURCHASING SEND ME A MESSAGE

After your purchase, I will send you an online form where you can tell me all about your style and ideal client. Based on this I will search keywords and # that resonate with your ideal client and optimize your pins.





OTHER SERVICES

  • Blog Commenting for Link Building
  • Pin graphic design creation
  • Board optimization
  • Instagram engagement
  • Viral pin creation


Send me a message with any questions. I'm looking forward to working with you.

Comments

This Week