I will do car background removal replace with the dealership

 

About This Gig

I will do car background removal and replace with dealership


Welcome to my Car photo editing Gig


Are you Car Dealer want to Boost your car sell for Long time? If yes This gig for you.


I will remove background from car photo using pen tool Which is a part of Clipping path services.After Photos background removal I wll replace with your dealership Background if you don't need replace background you can get transparent background or white background.

Then i will Do clor correction as well as fix car glass This is a part of car photo editing for exterior. Also i will provide you car Interior image editing service add logo.





Why you choose me?

Working in this sector from 2017 to now

Every car image size will be the same

Regards,

Superfast2017


Comments

This Week