I will do wedding photo culling and photo editing in lightroom

 

About This Gig

Welcome To My Wedding Photo Culling Service in Lightroom.


What do I do?

-I do edit Weddings, engagements, Birthdays, anniversaries, Pre-Wedding, newborns, or any kind of event photos Color correction and adjustment (exposure, color, light, contrast, Noise reduction, Cropping, etc).


I do Editing Using Preset or a different style. If you have any Preset You can send me, I will use this for you.


Services:

  • Color Correction
  • White balance
  • Exposure
  • Contrast 
  • Highlight/Shadows
  • Image resizing/cropping/Straighten
  • Noise Reduction
  • Wedding image culling
  • Skin smoothing
  • Spot Removing
  • and more


I will edit your full event photos/catalog.

[If you need to remove the unnecessary object or person from your photo or remove the background then please contact me before placing your order. I will tell you about the cost after seeing your photos.]



I can cooperate with you to regularly edit your photos.

It has many benefits to your business, the biggest one saving time. 

For regular work:

  • I will find the best editing style for you, 
  • Optimal cost,
  • Method of transferring large files,
  • On-time delivery


Just contact me for more details.


Regards

Superfast2017

Comments

This Week